Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What the hell Happened to me!?!?!

Well the anwser to that is a pretty bad case of PCOS that has murdered my body & looks the last 10 years. The 1st 18 years of my life i looked like a perfect Barbie doll then within a years time i was a cow. To make a long story short, now my weight has hit rock bottom. I have taking meds for the last 5 years for my PCOS that helped prevent weight gain....well up til last year. I hit the heaviest i will ever accept being ...Drum roll please.....198lbs! I CANNOT let myself get into the 200's.  The only time i been able to lose weight is being pregnant and nursing- yes, talk about freak of nature. Ive seen in myself that higher hcg levels in my body makes me lose weight so what could be better then a hcg diet? My goal is to get in my 160's by the time i finish my 1st bottle ( HCG Platinum) . Let the Experiment begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment