Thursday, September 15, 2011

I havent been perfect : /

So even tho im like 11-12 pds down (my cheapo scale sucks), i been a big fat FAIL...I do the strict diet 98% of the time but lately at night i cave in hard....of course the worst time to eat something bad. I dont know why but during the day, the diet is a piece of cake but the sun goes down and i will go postal for a piece of cake! I dont know if its my lack of will power or my body that is sugar craving sensitive since i take diabetes meds for my PCOS. I used to get physically sick if i didnt eat sugar after a meal. I dont know, im angry at myself but with how my body functions when it comes to sugar, im a lil sympatheic to myself. Right now i just have alot bitterness that i even gotta be on this diet :(

Todays weight : Day 12-  187lbs= 11 lbs loss!
Staring weight:                198lbs  

No comments:

Post a Comment