Sunday, September 11, 2011

1st Milestone!

I dont know how ....But i reached the 10pd loss mark today! With how bad my body was reacting taking the HCG on my period, i decided to stop taking the drops for a couple of days and eat whatever the hell i want. Well last night i took that to a bad extreme, ok so this is where my shameful yet blunt honest confessions comes in LOL I had Taco Bell for dinner, then i went out with my hubby to a metal show where we split a pitcher of beer and then i went on a craaazzzzzzy McDonalds binge: Double cheese burger, chicken nuggets with ranch, a large Dr.Peppers and chocolate chip cookies and a big brownie from 7/11. Yeah thats pretty effing BAD! Good thing is for some odd reason, none of it tasted as good as i thought it would after dieting so strictly and it had me feeling super gross & sick like where i was like " Ok, never cheating again, that soooo wasnt delish enough to be worth it!" So i was scared shit to face the scale today, i even planned on avoiding until a few days back on the diet. But im not big on surprise so i stepped on the scale, even after eating breakfast....it said "188" WHAT !!?? I must of step on and off a good 8 times at least thinking something was wrong, i misread, maybe it said i was back to 198...nope, I freaking lost 2lbs  after i  mustve eaten 3-4 thousand calories last night alone! Im still in utter shock!!! So good news is i dont think i will crave fast food again and im soooo into this diet now, all i ate today was an egg, an orange and black coffee and im gonna have to force feed myself dinner because i have no feelings of hunger whatsoever. Next Milestone : reach my old 175 , my ultimate stuck problem weight barrier and battle my hardest to break it! Im pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment