Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Biggest & most Important difference

Since i started this diet something AMAZING has happened and it might sound a lil nuts....But i lost my HUGE stomach! No seriously, something in my old diet obviously was causing swelling & bloating making  my stomach so abnormally inflated. It wasnt "fat" , basicly it was allergic reaction to what i was ingesting. It has to be either white flour, sugar or dairy ( which has been cut out)and I  had an allergic like affect on my body.  Even my face has a less swollen fat look.  But to go from looking literally 2nd -3rd trimester pregnant to a FLAT shaped belly in this short of a time (and this started after 1 day on the diet!) is the ultimate amazzzzzing achievement . Even when i was 15 pds lighter before, my stomach didnt look nowhere as good as it does now so now im really curious to know with an additional 25 lbs loss would make look like- hello abs maybe? haha in my dreams! Also i have a gut feeling ( no pun intended lol) that im a bit more sensitive to hcg levels effecting me in a positive, more effective way due to my severe hormone imbalance. So my hope is i will lose more then a typical person would lose faster on the hcg drops. Im ready to prove my theory right.....because im always right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment