Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 4

To much of my disappointment there wasnt much of a loss after finishing a full day of "suffering". It looks like only 1lb. Maybe i was being unrealistic expecting 3lbs loss overnight. So between Day1-4 i went from 198lbs to 195lbs. My goal is to break into the 180's within 10 days. I think thats managable.

So today i had :
  • Venti Black coffee from Starbucks
  • 1 whole egg + a egg white scrambled
  • Apple slices with cinnamon and a splash of vanilla heated up
  • 4oz of roast beef coldcuts
  • 4 mini melbas
  • Shrimp with broccoli
  • strawberries dipped in cocoa & stevia
The downfall of today was literally me almost falling down at work from my body spazzing out from the shock to the system this diet is causing on my body. Lets hope it's worth it when i see the scale tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment