Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Inspiration & role model

I do not want to be " skinny" , I like curves. I just dont wanna be considered "fat" ya know? Thats why i LOVE the old fashion Pin Up type girls because they are the perfect example that curves are sexier then being "thin". Im not one to idolize, i rarely even think to myself that another chick is pretty or " aw man , i wish i looked like her". However, when i see a redhead hourglass figured woman , i like drool. Not because im going gay but because that's my IDEAL of the ultimate beauty ! The perfect example of this is Christina Hendricks from Mad Men. I identify with her so much and just in awe of her looks. She's super curvy, prob def in the double digits in dress size however it's the way she carries it that makes it not even matter, if anything makes it even more acceptable to be bigger then a size 8. If i could get my body is any kind of shape, this would be it. And it's waaaaay more realistic then wanting to look a sickly 125lbs- take that skinny bitches!



No comments:

Post a Comment